Opportunities to become a supplier to UNICEF
Our tender process
UNICEF follows a competitive tendering process to select suppliers for its programmes and operations. Below are three ways to stay up-to-date and supply goods and services to UNICEF.
Register to become a supplier with UNICEF via the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) website.
Regularly check this page and respond to tender notices in China displayed below.
List of available tenders
- International Consultancy on Development of Methodology and Provision of Technical Assistance to Create WASH Technology Catalogue for National Sanitation Programme in China and South-South Cooperation
- Developing set of training manuals for the project: ‘Community-based support for early learning and responsive care for children aged 0–6 years in China’
Events for suppliers
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) supported by the China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products will host an industry consultation during CPhI & PMech Expo at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong (E2M17) in Shanghai.
The consultations are scheduled from 09h30-13h30 on June 18th, to be preceded by a short welcome by UNICEF and CCCMHPIE representatives. The sessions, to be led by two senior experts from UNICEF HQ in Copenhagen, are broken into two parts: An “Overview of UNICEF Procurement and Supply” -which will provide brief introduction to UNICEF Supply portfolio as well as the Global Supply Strategies and Innovations. The second part will focus on Medicines, Nutrition and Health products and technologies with special respect to UNICEF’s 2018 - 2021 Supply Outcome Targets.
These sessions will be followed by One-on-One individual meetings with those organizations who wish to further engage with UNICEF supply activities.
Given the richness of discussion on this day, it is our great hope that you or a representative will attend the UNICEF sessions. Kindly confirm your attendance with Ms. Jin Hui by tel: +86-10-85312636 and/or email: email@example.com.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Services)
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Goods)
- LTA-Goods Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- LTA-Services Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO LTA LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT LTA-LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- Service contract invoicing instructions general
- PO shipping and invoicing instructions general