Supplies are essential to the work of fulfilling children’s rights. UNICEF-procured supplies support child survival and development programmes around the world.
Our tender process
UNICEF follows a competitive tendering process to select suppliers for its programmes and operations. Below are three ways to stay up-to-date and supply goods and services to UNICEF.
Regularly check this page and respond to tender notices in China displayed below.
List of available tenders
1. Request for Proposal for Social Listening Support
UNICEF China is looking for one company for Social Listening Support. Detailed requirements are indicated in the attached document LRPS-9152734, please read through carefully.
Bid closing time is 10:20am, 10 Oct 2019. Your proposals (technical & financial quotation) should be submitted separately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with LRPS number 9152734 written in the subject line before bid closing time. No other recipients should be “cc” or “bcc” in your e-mail submissions, and attachments to be maximum 10 MB per email.
2. LTA with an operation and marketing agency for Inspired Gifts campaign
Please find attached bid document no LRPS-2019-9152838 and ToR for establishing LTA with an operation and marketing agency for Inspired Gifts campaign. It will be appreciated if you could provide your quotation to UNICEF Beijing Office no later than 10:20 am on 28th Oct. 2019.
The bid document should be sent to UNICEF Beijing Office by e-mail:
- E-mailing to email@example.com . Attachments to be maximum ten (10) megabytes per e-mail and submitted in PDF format. Larger attachments and attachments other than PDF format will not be accepted. The subject line of the e-mail should include the bid number (9152838). No other recipient should be "cc" or "bcc" in the e-mail submission. Offers sent to any other e-mail will be invalidated. Do not send general queries to this e-mail.
- Please provide detailed specification of the item your offered. Highlight the difference in case of variance with requested specifications.
Pls be well informed that pre-biding meeting will be held at the 1st conference room of UNICEF at 9:30 a.m. on 15th Oct. 2019.
Address of UNICEF China:
Events for suppliers
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) supported by the China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products will host an industry consultation during CPhI & PMech Expo at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong (E2M17) in Shanghai.
The consultations are scheduled from 09h30-13h30 on June 18th, to be preceded by a short welcome by UNICEF and CCCMHPIE representatives. The sessions, to be led by two senior experts from UNICEF HQ in Copenhagen, are broken into two parts: An “Overview of UNICEF Procurement and Supply” -which will provide brief introduction to UNICEF Supply portfolio as well as the Global Supply Strategies and Innovations. The second part will focus on Medicines, Nutrition and Health products and technologies with special respect to UNICEF’s 2018 - 2021 Supply Outcome Targets.
These sessions will be followed by One-on-One individual meetings with those organizations who wish to further engage with UNICEF supply activities.
Given the richness of discussion on this day, it is our great hope that you or a representative will attend the UNICEF sessions. Kindly confirm your attendance with Ms. Jin Hui by tel: +86-10-85312636 and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Services)
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Goods)
- LTA-Goods Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- LTA-Services Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO LTA LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT LTA-LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- Service contract invoicing instructions general
- PO shipping and invoicing instructions general