Opportunities to become a supplier to UNICEF
Our tender process
UNICEF follows a competitive tendering process to select suppliers for its programmes and operations. Below are three ways to stay up-to-date and supply goods and services to UNICEF.
Register to become a supplier with UNICEF via the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) website.
Regularly check this page and respond to tender notices in China displayed below.
List of available tenders
LTA for social media content production
- Pre-bid Meeting: To better understand the tendering process and the specific requirements of this long-term agreement, we will organize pre-bid meeting on next Tuesday at 2:00pm, 20 April 2021. We will introduce requirement details, and open for questions & answers. Please kindly confirm your interest in the bidding, and inform your participation to the pre-bid meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. The invitation message for pre-bid meeting will be sent by email separately.
- Bid closing time at 10:20am, 27 April 2021. Your proposal (technical & financial quotation) should be submitted separately by e-mail to email@example.com with LRPS9166402 written in the subject line. No other recipients should be “cc” or “bcc” in your email submissions, and attachments to be maximum 10MB per email.
Events for suppliers
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) supported by the China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products will host an industry consultation during CPhI & PMech Expo at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong (E2M17) in Shanghai.
The consultations are scheduled from 09h30-13h30 on June 18th, to be preceded by a short welcome by UNICEF and CCCMHPIE representatives. The sessions, to be led by two senior experts from UNICEF HQ in Copenhagen, are broken into two parts: An “Overview of UNICEF Procurement and Supply” -which will provide brief introduction to UNICEF Supply portfolio as well as the Global Supply Strategies and Innovations. The second part will focus on Medicines, Nutrition and Health products and technologies with special respect to UNICEF’s 2018 - 2021 Supply Outcome Targets.
These sessions will be followed by One-on-One individual meetings with those organizations who wish to further engage with UNICEF supply activities.
Given the richness of discussion on this day, it is our great hope that you or a representative will attend the UNICEF sessions. Kindly confirm your attendance with Ms. Jin Hui by tel: +86-10-85312636 and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Services)
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT (Goods)
- LTA-Goods Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- LTA-Services Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO LTA LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- PO NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT LTA-LINKED Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- SERVICE CONTRACT NON-LTA Contractual Provisions to be used with the new 2017 GTCs
- Service contract invoicing instructions general
- PO shipping and invoicing instructions general